Fire blamed on potential electrical issue
Damage estimated at $50,000
A fire that damaged a home in Christiana Township is being blamed on a potential electrical issue, according to the Dane County Sheriff’s Office.
Cambridge firefighters were called to 1688 Hammen Dr. at 7:54 p.m. Sunday for a report of a house fire. The house sustained fire and smoke damage on the second floor and water damage on the first floor.
Damage to the home is estimated at $50,000. The family was able to evacuate safely.
Investigators believe the fire started on the second floor.
Copyright 2013 by Channel 3000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.