NEW BERLIN, Wis. - A New Berlin man reported missing in a Silver Alert was found safe Monday night, authorities said.
The state Department of Justice said at about 9:40 p.m. that 84-year-old Bruce Baier was found and was OK.
A Silver Alert issued for Baier earlier Monday said he had last been seen at 8 p.m. Sunday. He had reportedly told his wife he was going shopping and she hadn't heard from him overnight, officials said.
- Judge orders Wisconsin man in prison 27 years on rape conviction be released
- State Supreme Court continues deliberations behind doors
- Therapy Goldendoodle brings stress relief to Appleton officers
- Golf pros can sue city of Madison for termination
- Family of murdered woman makes plea for info on 10-year anniversary of disappearance
- Judge says pepper spray at youth prison is 'serious'