A family says a 7-year-old boy with special needs was roughly handled, handcuffed and tased by Dallas Independent School District police.
- Woman robbed at gunpoint at gas station, police say
- Brother of teacher accused of sexual assault: 'He's an excellent person'
- Extra donations for Hurricane Harvey victims given to local non-profits
- Walker's son offered to get out and walk during stop
- Authorities identify woman who died in marina crash
- Suspected bank robbers crash off Beltline after high-speed chase, police say