MADISON, Wis. - Both directions of 69 and 92 in Belleville are closed as authorities respond to a water main breakage. The road is closed between Grant and Lincoln streets.
Village of Belleville utility workers are responding to the break.
The incident was reported at 6:21 p.m. Authorities estimate a response time of two hours.
- UW-Madison chosen by U.S DOT to test automated vehicles
- Janesville robotics team among top 10 in global competition, moves to final round
- EPA grant freeze could ‘pull rug out from under' UW-Madison research
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow