MADISON, Wis. - Both directions of 69 and 92 in Belleville are closed as authorities respond to a water main breakage. The road is closed between Grant and Lincoln streets.
Village of Belleville utility workers are responding to the break.
The incident was reported at 6:21 p.m. Authorities estimate a response time of two hours.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says