A 58-year-old man was found dead under a vehicle Thursday afternoon, officials said.
The McFarland Police Department said first responders were called to the 4700 block of Terminal Drive in McFarland for a report of a pinned man.
Police and paramedics found the man dead under a vehicle.
The man appeared to have been working under the vehicle when it slipped off its supports, coming down on him, according to the report.
Police said the the incident appeared to be accidental.
McFarland police said the man's identity was withheld Friday morning to allow sufficient time to notify his family.
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg