WAUPACA, Wis. - A driver who killed a man in a drunken driving crash and left the scene in Waupaca County has been sentenced to five years in prison.
A pickup truck driven by Allen Guse of Marion cross the center line of the road and struck a minivan, killing 35-year-old Matthew Egerer in March of 2015. Guse walked away from the scene and was later arrested.
WLUK-TV reported that Guse was convicted of homicide by intoxicated use of a vehicle. A judge Thursday also ordered him to serve five years of supervision following his prison term.
- Trump, Walker discuss dairy dispute in Wisconsin
- 6-year-old watching TV nearly struck by bullet, Madison police say
- Man injured in gunfire incident at Verona Road gas station
- Student stabbed, seriously wounded at Kenosha high school
- Sauk County man wins $53,000 lottery prize
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say