STOUGHTON, Wis. - Police say three people were arrested in Stoughton after a lengthy investigation revealed possible prostitution and illegal drugs being used and sold, according to a release.
The Stoughton Police Department executed a search warrant in the 200 block of West Main Street Thursday night.
Police said they arrested 19-year-old Taylor Femrite, 48-year-old Doni Femrite and 19-year-old Zachary Wisniewski.
All three could face multiple charges ranging from prostitution to possession of narcotics. Police did not release any additional information, but said the investigation is ongoing.
- Stoughton man arrested on fifth offense driving while intoxicated
- The art of gratitude: Doctors say giving thanks improves your health
- Protesters rally to urge Paul Ryan to pass Dream Act
- Scam artists target older Madisonians, asks them to send cash
- Keep pets safe during the holidays: Top 10 food toxins to avoid
- Wisconsin DNR finds invasive carp in Wisconsin River