TOWN OF GERMANTOWN, Wis. - Three people were hurt in a camper fire at a Juneau County campground Saturday morning, officials said.
The Juneau County Sheriff's Office said responders were called to N7010 State Road 58, the Germantown Junction campground, at 8:14 a.m. for reports of a camper on fire.
The campground is in the town of Germantown, east of New Lisbon, dispatchers said.
Dispatchers said three of the four people inside the camper at the time of the fire were injured. Two of the victims were taken by helicopter to hospitals in La Crosse and Madison.
Officials said they were unable to release any more information, including the age or gender of the victims, as of Saturday afternoon.
- More than 100 protest anti-Semitic graffiti in Madison
- Trump administration announces new travel ban
- Packers work overtime, beat Cincinnati
- "Ugly" apples at local orchard result of heavy rain
- Packers players sit, lock arms during National Anthem
- "They should honor our flag": Packers fans sound off on Trump-NFL controversy