MUSCODA TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A 19-year-old Muscoda woman was found early Saturday morning in a hay field after she was ejected from her vehicle in a rollover crash, Grant County officials said.
Sheriff’s deputies received a call around 5:30 a.m. about a single-vehicle crash on Highway 133 at Wightman Road in Muscoda Township, according to a release.
The driver of the vehicle, Mackenzie Herreid, was ejected from the vehicle and was found in a hay field next to her 2000 Ford Taurus, officials said.
Herreid was taken to Gunderson Hospital in Baraboo and later to UW Hospital in Madison, according to the release. Herreid was in stable condition when she was taken to Madison.
Herreid faces a tentative charge of violating absolute sobriety. She was also cited for not wearing her seat belt.
- Monroe woman makes quilts for pancreatic cancer patients in her community
- Milton family fed up with school district
- Silver Alert helps prevent tragedy
- Former Badger inspires thousands of fellow veterans to join disaster relief through nonprofit
- Statewide silver alert for missing Glendale woman
- Wisconsin ex-doctor acquitted of over-prescribing narcotics