MARSHFIELD, Wis. - One man died and two children were seriously injured in a car crash in Clark County.
Sheriff's officials said 30-year-old Aaron Dierich was driving a car that hit a guard rail along Highway 29 at the Withee overpass and went into the ditch. Dierich died at the scene Sunday.
Two children, ages 5 and 8, were in booster seats in the back seat and were taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield.
- Madison police investigate armed robbery
- 'Curl for a Cure' raises money for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- MPD's 'Good Neighbor Project' aims to redefine neighborhood watch
- Man sought in armed robbery arrested
- Heid Music contributes to local school music programs
- Janesville police seek man, woman in two Walmart theft cases