MARSHFIELD, Wis. - One man died and two children were seriously injured in a car crash in Clark County.
Sheriff's officials said 30-year-old Aaron Dierich was driving a car that hit a guard rail along Highway 29 at the Withee overpass and went into the ditch. Dierich died at the scene Sunday.
Two children, ages 5 and 8, were in booster seats in the back seat and were taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield.
- Thieves target academic offices in string of textbooks thefts, officials say
- Conservation group reacts after judge allows high-impact uses at Sauk Prairie rec area
- Driver reverses into trooper vehicle during traffic stop, officials say
- Bicyclist injured in crash with semi, Dodge County officials say
- Consumer Reports: Pet-proof your house
- Beloit police officers gear up to wear body cameras in schools