MARSHFIELD, Wis. - One man died and two children were seriously injured in a car crash in Clark County.
Sheriff's officials said 30-year-old Aaron Dierich was driving a car that hit a guard rail along Highway 29 at the Withee overpass and went into the ditch. Dierich died at the scene Sunday.
Two children, ages 5 and 8, were in booster seats in the back seat and were taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms