JANESVILLE - Lowell W. Greenwood, 81, passed away on Aug. 6, 2014, peacefully at Mercy Hospital.
Lowell enjoyed fishing, roller skating, playing cards and his all-time favorite, dancing. He cherished spending time with relatives. He will be greatly missed by all.
Lowell was preceded in death by his parents, Ethel Rower and William Greenwood; and two sisters, Barbara Shetler and Doreen Ward. He is survived by his wife, Betty Greenwood; a sister, Shirley Gurney; and a brother, Ronald Greenwood; as well as numerous nieces and nephews.
Services will be held at ALL FAITHS FUNERAL CHAPEL, 1618 E Racine St., Janesville on Thursday, August 14, 2014 beginning at 1 p.m. Visitation will be held at the funeral home from noon until the time of service.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need