JANESVILLE - Lowell W. Greenwood, 81, passed away on Aug. 6, 2014, peacefully at Mercy Hospital.
Lowell enjoyed fishing, roller skating, playing cards and his all-time favorite, dancing. He cherished spending time with relatives. He will be greatly missed by all.
Lowell was preceded in death by his parents, Ethel Rower and William Greenwood; and two sisters, Barbara Shetler and Doreen Ward. He is survived by his wife, Betty Greenwood; a sister, Shirley Gurney; and a brother, Ronald Greenwood; as well as numerous nieces and nephews.
Services will be held at ALL FAITHS FUNERAL CHAPEL, 1618 E Racine St., Janesville on Thursday, August 14, 2014 beginning at 1 p.m. Visitation will be held at the funeral home from noon until the time of service.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say