News 3 Links
NEWS 3 LINKS/WEB SITES
Looking for something you saw on News 3? Find a link here. If you can't find it. E-mail us at News@Channel3000.com, and we'll try to help you.
(date mentioned: info)
- 12/11: Nutcracker Fantasy at Mitby Theater in Monona
- 12/2: AAA: Smart features for older drivers
- 12/1: Meriter's Community Cooking Class recipes
- 11/26: Wisconsin Public Interest Research Group "Trouble in Toyland" report
- 11/26: 25 Hot Toys Guide
- 11/21: Angelcare Movement and Sound Baby Monitor recall
- 11/16: PAMANA list of Madison-area relief efforts for Typhoon Haiyan
- 11/9: Red Cross assistance in Typhoon Haiyan response
- 11/6: Holiday Mail for Heroes campaign
- 11/4: Reser's Fine Foods expands chicken, ham, beef recall
- 10/31: Criminal history record checks cost $7 via the state's website
- 10/30: Fantasy Pumpkins: Noel's free pumpkin carving patterns and stencils
- 10/27: Reser's Fine Foods - chicken, ham, beef recall
- 10/24: Madison Magazine M-List and Startup Crawl
- 10/23: FDA Listeria Recall information
- 10/18: Vote for America's Best Restroom
- 10/17: Garden Fresh Foods Recall
- 10/14: Dine Out for DAIS
- 10/2: Janesville Irish Fest
- 10/2: Recipes for Autumn Harvest Braised Brisket, Beef and Cider Stew at Beeftips.com or call 800-728-BEEF
- 9/30: Health care tool from Consumer Reports
- 9/27: Eplegaarden Orchard
- 9/26: Wisconsin Science Festival
- 9/25: Garden Fresh Foods Inc. of Milwaukee recall
- 9/23: Rhumba 4 Rainbow
- 9/18: Brittany Run
- 9/18: National Gymnastics Day at Gymfinity
- 9/16: Dehumidifier recall
- 9/5: Capital K9s Dog Paddle Fundraiser
- 8/23: Consumer Report on light bulbs
- 8/22: Meriter dietician's health snack recipes for kids
- 8/20: Beloit College Mindset List
- 8/15: Dry Pet Food Recall
- 8/14: Pope Farm Conservancy
- 8/2: Wisconsin State Fair
- 8/1: All-City Swim Meet
- 7/31: Beef product recall
- 7/31: American Cheese Society Competition
- 7/25: Cave of the Mounds
- 7/25: Capital City 5K Run/Walk for Organ, Tissue and Eye Donation
- 7/24: Blooming Butterflies
- 7/17: Dane County Fair
- 7/12: Midwest Standup Paddle Festival
- 7/11: Snakes Alive!
- 7/5: 'Obscure DVD' picks from critic Jerry Shenk
- 7/3: Consumer Report's Ink Investigation
- 6/21: 2013 Madison Area Pond Tour
- 6/17: Rhubarb Curd Shortbread - Recipe
- 6/17: Baked Sweet Potato Fries - Recipe
- 6/17: Fresh Corn & Zucchini Cakes - Recipe
- 6/14: Attic Sale
- 6/12: Cottage Grove Fireman's Festival and Rodeo
- 6/6: Dane County Breakfast on the Farm
- 6/2: Beekeeping class information: madurbanbees.com
- 5/31: Deadline to register for the no-call list is May 31; visit http://nocall.wisconsin.gov or call 866-966-2255
- 5/30: Teavana Recalls Glass Tea Tumblers
- 5/29: WI Foster Care - Fosterparentsrock.org
- 5/29: Festa Italia
- 5/29: Hearing Screening for Newborns
- 5/24: Teen Culinary Workshops at Whole Foods with Jennifer Jones of Inspired Food
- 5/23: Be a Super Hero. Read! Writing Contest - To Vote, click here
- 5/23: Green County Breakfast on the Farm
- 5/22: Gadget Guy - Keeping your smartphone safe
- 5/21: Blood Pressure Study, Participating Hospitals
- 5/17: Syttende Mai Festival in Stoughton
- 5/13: Mount Lawrence Documentary
- 5/13: National Bike to Work Week
- 5/10: Fresh Air Craft Fair
- 5/10: Mad City Aqua Stars
- 5/9: Batman: The Ride Backwards at Six Flags Great America
- 5/9: "The Club" Move Premiere
- 5/8: Madison Craft Beer Week
- 5/7: More about a well-photographed Platteville area tree: http://thattree.net/
- 5/6: Anti-bullying website
- 5/3: Sign up for Dane County alerts
- 5/1: Change.org petition for burr oak tree on Highway 26
- 5/1: On the Creek Fly Shop
- 4/30: Pet Food Stamps
- 4/25: Crazylegs Classic
- 4/25: Great Midwest Alpaca Festival
- 4/24: To vote in Lay's "Do Us a Flavor" contest, use one of the flavor hashtags on Twitter, text "VOTE" to 24477 or visit the "Lay's Do Us a Flavor" app through Lay's Facebook page
- 4/23: DNR E-cycling information
- 4/22: Home sales numbers
- 4/22: Green Inspiration Blog
- 4/19: Midwest Horse Fair
- 4/19: MedDrop Box Locations
- 4/18: Energy assistance
- 4/18: Belle Pizzelle European Bakery & Cafe
- 4/17: Making Lemonade With Ben
- 4/17: Track reputable charities here and here.
- 4/12: Volunteer Opportunities: United Way of Dane County Volunteer Center
- 4/4: Rich Products Corporation Expands Voluntary Recall to All Products Produced at Its Waycross, Georgia Facility Due to Possible Contamination with E. Coli O121
- 4/2: UW Varsity Band Spring Concert
- 4/2: Office of the Wisconsin State Treasurer
- 4/2: Fitchburg Chamber Visitor and Business Bureau
- 3/31: American Cancer Society study
- 3/29: Farm Rich Brand of frozen quesadillas recall
- 3/26: PT Domusindo Perdana Recalls Drop-Side Cribs Due to Entrapment and Suffocation Hazards; Sold Exclusively at JC Penney
- 3/28: Footloose at The Fireside Theatre
- 3/27: Gail Ambrosius Chocolatier
- 3/25: Clasen's European Bakery
- 3/22: Make Music Madison
- 3/22: FDA Dog Treat Recall
- 3/19: LED Light Bulbs Recalled by Lighting Science Group Due to Fire Hazard
- 3/14: Pi Day at Hubbard Avenue Diner and Bakery
- 3/13: UW Chancellor search
- 3/13: St. Baldrick's Head Shaving Fundraiser
- 3/13: Gadget Guy - Tips to Take Your TV Watching Experience to the Next Level
- 3/12: Town Cinema's Kickstarter Fundraising Campaign
- 3/12: Brocach Irish Pub and Restaurant
- 3/11: Recipes from Holly the Healthy Everythingtarian
- 3/8: Canoecopia
- 3/8: Saving Treyden - For updates on the baby from central Wisconsin who has Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- 3/7: Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream Grand Reopening
- 3/6: R-Word.org
- 3/6: Dane County TimeBank and Bike Fix-It Event
- 3/5: Briggs & Stratton Recalls Ariens Compact Snow Blowers Due to Fire Hazard
- 3/4: Huntington's Disease Society of America -- Wisconsin Chapter
- 3/4: Teen Chef: Pasta From Scratch
- 3/1: Data Dots online (if purchasing to benefit Janesville Crimestoppers, use code 906)
- 3/1: Matt Kenseth Fan Club Headquarters
- 2/28: Zachary Confections, Inc. Announces Recall of Zachary Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Eggs due to Possible Contamination and Possible Health Risk. For more info, go to this website.
- 2/28: HDSA Re-Prom
- 2/25: Hy-Vee dog food recall info
- 2/13: Farm to Food Application information
- 2/11: United Van Lines 2012 migration study
- 2/7: Charity Navigator
Wis. Department of Financial Institutions
- 2/7: Recall on snowmobiles
- 1/31: Check Your Free Credit Report Campaign: 2/2, 6/6, 10/10" through the UW Extension. For more info, click here.
- 1/31: Triaminic and Theraflu Products Recalled Due to Failure to Meet Child-Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning. For more information on the recall, go to this website.
- 1/28: Facebook settlement information
- 1/25: Sites to find unclaimed money and property - Wisconsin treasury - Treasuryhunt.gov - Unclaimed. org
- 1/24: "Recycle the Warmth" project involving the Society of St. Vincent de Paul. For more information, go to: http://www.svdpmadison.org/.
- 1/24: The Boys & Girls Club will host its 4th Annual Hearts for Helping Wine & Cheese Tasting on Friday, Feb. 22, 2013. For more information about the event, go to: http://www.bgcdc.org/special-events/hearts-for-helping/
- 1/23: Annie's Voluntarily Recalls Annie's Homegrown Frozen Pizza Products. For more information about the recall, click here.
- 1/12: "Paulie's Gift" website in honor of man killed Nov. 9
- 1/11: City of Madison Report a Problem website
- 12/29: Feathered Friends Sanctuary & Rescue, Riverfront Inc.
- 12/24: Donations for Salvation Army of Madison/Dane County
- 12/16: READ: Letter from Paul Heenan's family to Madison police chief, Dane County district attorney
- 12/13: Comments about the Ho-Chunk Nation Beloit Casino Project can be sent to:
Ms. Diane Rosen,
Midwest Regional Director, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Midwest Region Norman Pointe II Building
5600 West American Boulevard, Suite 500
Bloomington, MN 55347I
Include your name, return address, and ‘‘DEIS Scoping Comments, Ho-Chunk Nation Beloit Casino Project’’ on the first page of your written comments.
- 12/11: Madison Preppers Meetup info
- 12/11: Madison Originals
- 12/11: Dane Buy Local
- 12/7: Elderly Abuse
- 12/7: Apply for the Home Energy Plus Program
- 12/4: Track the flu
- 12/3: UW-Madison Rose Bowl tickets
- 12/3: Madison Public Market Vendor Survey
- 12/3: Mitsubishi Fuso Truck recalls
- 11/27: To donate to the UW Carbone Cancer Center, go to http://uwhealth.org/elb200.
- 11/27: Porchlight Giving Tuesday campaign info:
- 11/21: For information on EB research and ways to donate, go to: http://www.childrenscancer.org/puck/research.html
- 11/21: Executive Residence 2012 Holiday Tour Schedule Announced:
Wednesday, Dec. 5 - Noon until 2 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 6 -- Noon until 2 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 8 -- 10 a.m. until Noon
Wednesday, Dec. 12 -- Noon until 2 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 13 -- Noon until 2 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 15 -- Noon until 2 p.m.
There is no charge of admission. Groups of 20 or more are required to make a reservation by calling 608-246-5501. The Executive Residence is located at 99 Cambridge Road on Madison's northeast side in the Village of Maple Bluff. It is handicapped accessible.
- 11/20: WISPIRG: Trouble in Toyland report
- 11/16: Suffocation, Entrapment Risks Prompt Recall of PeaPod Travel Tents by KidCo
- 11/14: Madison Alternate Side Parking Rules
- 11/13: March of Dimes story
- 11/9: Veterans Day Events
- 11/9: NESQUIK Chocolate Powder recall
- 11/8: OccuPaws: Until Tuesday
- 11/5: Hunters can donate deer to feed the hungry by visiting the DNR website here.
- 11/2: My Vote Wisconsin website
- 10/30: Red Cross blood donation schedule
- 10/26: For information about where to get your flashing reflector light and other Halloween safety tips, visit our site here.
- 10/25: More on pumpkin carving on News 3 This Morning at
- 10/23: Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen urges eligible purchasers of LCD flat screen TVs, monitors and laptops to file claims as part of billion-dollar settlement. Consumers have until early December to file a claim. Claims can be filed online at www.LCDclass.com
- 10/23: Recalls: Booster seat and Bassinet
- 10/17: For more information about four-year-old Hailey Charlott, who was diagnosed with brain cancer, visit www.indiegogo.com/healinghailey.
- 10/17: streetcopspanish.com
- 10/17: Kasel Associated Industries Recalls Boots & Barkley Roasted American Pig Ears And Boots & Barkley American Variety Pack Dog Treats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk. For more info, go to: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm324279.htm
- 10/16: To volunteer or apply for Sunset Kares, visit their website here
- 10/15: SBA Loan Application
- 10/12 Fresh Express Issues Recall of Limited Quantity of 18 oz. Hearts of Romaine Salad Due to Possible Health Risk. For more info: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm323535.htm
- 10/10: Voluntary Recall of Select Packages of Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Original and Mini-Wheats Unfrosted Bite Size. For more info: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm323202.htm
- 10/9: Gilda's Run 2012 - http://www.gildasclubmadison.org/
- 10/9: For more information about proposed Madison Metro bus fare increases, and information about the public hearing which will discuss rates, visit http://www.cityofmadison.com/metro/publichearing/index.cfm
- 10/9: Sending Christmas Trees Overseas? Get the Paperwork Ball Rolling Now -- For more info, go to: http://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/WIDATCP/2012/10/09/file_attachments/166371/Christmas%2Bphytos.pdf
- 10/9: Flu shot clinic information
- 10/8: Middleton Clean & Green volunteers needed for Saturday, October 20. For more info, go to: http://www.ci.middleton.wi.us/
- 10/8: NAEMT 2012 award winners: http://www.naemt.org/WhatsNewALLNEWS/12-10-01/Congratulations_to_2012_Award_Winners.aspx?ReturnURL=/default.aspx
- 10/5: Peanut butter recall information
- 10/2: Dale and Thomas Popcorn Issues Voluntary Recall of Certain Popcorn Products Due to Possible Health Risk -- find info at this website
- 10/1: News 3 editorial on a bipartisan mining bill references testimony on the Senate Select Committee on Mining. Video
- 9/27: Does a pipeline run through your community? Choose your state and county at the National Pipeline Mapping System website to find out.
- 9/27: Walking Safety Research Report
- 9/26: National Take Back Initiative Collection Site Search
- 9/26: FSIS Updates Public Health Alert for Imported Canadian Beef from XL Foods
- 9/25: Majestic Theatre Anniversary Celebration info
- 9/24: Brittany Run 5K info: http://madisonareacrimestoppers.org/zimmermann5k/
- 9/20: Mentoring Positives Inc. (MP) is an innovative referral-based mentoring program servicing kids and families throughout Dane County and outlying areas. For more information, go to http://www.mentoringpositives.org/.
- 9/18: For information on the Corn Maze at Skelly's Farm Market, go to http://www.skellysfarmmarket.com/
- 9/11: An online movement has been organized in remembrance of 9/11. "I Will on 9-11 Day" is an online movement organized by "My Good Deed," a foundation started by family members of 9/11 victims and first responders. Go to: http://www.911day.org/
- 9/5: For more information on the comic book art class at Madison College, go to the college's searchable course link page here: http://madisoncollege.edu/courses
- For information on Late Blight crops, go to: http://www.plantpath.wisc.edu/wivegdis/
- 8/20: Car Recall Info
- 8/15: Bumbo Baby Seats are being recalled since at least 50 reports of injury when the seats are plased on raised surfaces. For more information about the recall and how to order a free repair kit, go to the recall website here.
- 8/13: Emerald Ash Borer Information
- 8/9: Dish Washer Recall Info
- 8/9: Target store food warning
- 8/8: Tomato Recall Info
- 8/8: Meals on Wheels has arrived in Sun Prairie. To receive meals or volunteer, visit the Home Health United website.
- 8/3: Farmer to Farmer Network
- 8/2: The 13-14 year old Juniors team at East Madison Little League is representing Wisconsin in the Little League Internationals Regional competition. The team has set up a donation site online at http://www.gofundme.com/yt6w4?utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Emails. All proceeds from the site, and a fundraiser, will go for the travel expenses to South Bend, Ind., where the tournament is being held.
- 8/1: Green Toys recalling "Mini Vehicles."
- 8/1: FDA Onion recall information
- 7/31: Your old cell phone could mean 100 pre-paid minutes on a calling card for a soldier overseas. To find out more, visit the Cell Phones for Soldiers website.
- 7/31: Iowa County Humane Society
- 7/31: Kirlin's Hallmark and Operation Support Our Troops are sending storybooks to soldiers for the holidays. For more information or to donate, go here.
- 7/26: Warehouse Clearance Event in the Ley Pavilion at Harris Park in Dodgeville. For more info: http://www.LandsEnd.com/WarehouseClearanceEvent
- 7/19: The Boys and Girls Club of Dane County is falling behind on fundraising efforts for its 10th annual bike ride this Saturday. To learn more about how you can join in on the action by riding, pledging or volunteering, visit www.bike4bgc.com or call Janine Stephens at 608-257-2606 ext. 219.
- 7/17: To donate money for air conditioners to help those in need, send contributions to:
Triangle Community Ministry
755 Braxton Pl. #B109
Madison, WI 53715
For more information, call Kate Pender, RN, MS at 692-0459
- 7/11: For information on Northwood's Casket Company: http://www.northwoodscasket.com/
- 7/11: Swing Set Recall info: http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml12/12220.html
- 7/10: The website for Domestic Abuse Intervention Services (DAIS) is: http://abuseintervention.org/
- 7/5: To find out if your computer is infected with the DNS Changer virus, go to: http://www.dcwg.org/
- 6/28: Voluntary Action Center -- Air Conditioners for Seniors Info: http://www.vacbeloit.org/ac_for_seniors.asp
- 6/28: Free Dental Clinic Info: http://www.wda.org/wda-foundation/mission-of-mercy/about-mom
- 6/27: Power2give.org
- 6/21: Emerald Ash Borer Information: http://datcpservices.wisconsin.gov/eab/index.jsp
- 6/18: Focus On Energy is offering easy appliance recycling. For more information, go to www.FocusOnEnergy.com.
- 6/17: http://www.foodallergywis.org/
- 6/6: www.letsplaymusicsite.com
- 5/30: http://www.electronicrecess.com/
- 5/24: Rock County AirFEST
- 5/16: ATV Safety Training Information
- 5/15: Madison Dane County Public Health Vaccine Information
- 5/9: To make a donation for the Henry Vilas Zoo's Animal Health Center, go to: http://www.vilaszoo.org/support/index.php
- 4/27: U.S. Department of Justice's website with drug collection sites.
- 4/17: Get information on the Overture Center's next season of shows: http://overturecenter.com/
- 4/17: http://www.cityofmadison.com/greenmadison/
- 4/16 Foundintown.com
- 4/9: For more information on DNR burning permits and restrictions, go to this website.
- 4/7:Non-Toxic Teen Center, Edgerton, Wis. Email: email@example.com, Call: 608-751-6101
- 4/4: READY WISCONSIN
- 4/2: Spring Sprint For The Arb
- 4/1: Tastefully Simple Recipes:Sweet Pepper Jalapeno Chicken Dip Fruit Salsa Vidalia Onion Cole Slaw
- 3/28: For more information on the Beloit School District referendum, go to the district's website at http://www.beloitschools.net and the website for Beloiters For A Better Referendum at http://beloitersforabetterreferendum.blogspot.com.
- 3/28: UNCLAIMED PROPERTY. The Wisconsin Treasurer's Office said newspapers across Wisconsin will begin printing names on April 1 of those with unclaimed propertyPeople can search for missing money on the Wisconsin Treasurer's Office website at www.wismissingmoney.com. Online, you will find the new names that will be printed in the papers this year as well as all the old names dating back to the start of the unclaimed property statutes.
- 3/26: Donna's Recipes
- 3/26: Middleton Police Department Launches Free Online Bicycle Registration System. For more info, go to http://www.ci.middleton.wi.us/police/.
- 3/21: For info on Veterans Career Fair in Wisconsin, go to www.veteranscareerfair.com
- 3/19: Local Pillsbury Bake Off Recipes:Dawn Logterman, of Janesville: Caramelized Onion and Peppered Bacon Flatbread Laurie Benda, of Madison: Strawberries and Cream Butter Cake Cheryl Langlois, of Jefferson, Glazed Asian Meatball Cups
- 3/19: University Avenue Construction Project Details
- 2/28: Taxpayer Guide to ID Theft What the IRS is Doing About ID Theft
- 2/27: Agent Orange Exposure-Related Diseases
- 2/16: Information On Obtaining A Voter ID Card
- 2/15: Safe Harbor Child Advocacy Center
- 2/9: MORTGAGE LENDERS -- HOMEOWNER ASSISTANCE INFO:Ally/GMAC Mortgage Customers Homeowner Assistance Info Bank Of America Home Loan Assistance Citi Homeowner Assistance Info JPMorgan Chase Homeowner Assistance Info Wells Fargo Homeowner Assistance Info
- 2/6: Possible victims or anyone with more information on allegations against John Chadima should contact UW Police at 608-262-2957 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Judge Fiedler can also be contacted at 608-262-3017
- 2/2: Gluten-Free Diet:The Madison Area Gluten Intolerance Chapter (MAGIC) Dean Clinic in Janesville -- Celiac Support Group
- 1/31: Kenosha Earthquake Reporting
- 1/27: Recycle The Warmth Donation Locations
- 1/18: Jobs for Vets
- 1/18: Government Accountability Board (web cam included)
- 1/4: City of Madison Ice Rinks Information
- 12/28: Free Bus Rides in Madison on New Year's Eve:CALL: 1-800-FREE-RIDES (1-800-373-3743) TEXT: 'NYE' to 90464 ONLINE: www.MillerLiteFreeRides.com
- 12/27: Milwaukee police are looking for the suspect and vehicle in a hit-and-run crash that critically injured Milwaukee police officer Frank Vrtochnick. Police said they're seeking a dark mid-sized sedan that's missing a passenger-side mirror and likely has front-end damage. Anyone with information is asked to call 414-935-7360.
- 12/27: Madison Tenant Resource Center
- 12/21: The Cooking Mom's Hot Cocoa Recipe
- 12/15: St. Paul's Lutheran Church -- Living in Community/Food Pantry Program
- 12/14: Exhibit: Forward Reaction
100 S. Baldwin Street, 3rd Floor
Show Closes Sunday the 18th
- 12/13: Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
- 12/8: Safe-T-Element StoveTop FireStop
- 12/8: Madison Police Department's first Craigslist Fraud Seminar will be held on Tuesday, Dec. 13th, in the East District's Community Room from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. The East District is located at 809 S. Thompson Dr.Those interested in attending should contact the East District by phone: 608-266-4887, or by email: email@example.com. Space is limited.
- 12/7: www.michigan.org/WhoIsTheRealMittenState/
- 12/7: "We're Smelling Roses" 2012 Music Video
- 12/6: VIDEO: La Crosse Students Make Tribute Song For Packers' Aaron Rodgers
- 12/5: WI Consumer Information Hotline: 1-800-422-7128
- 12/5: Badger Bowl Travel: Burkhalter Travel Badger Bowl Travel: Badger Trips Badger Bowl Travel: Middleton Travel Badger Bowl Travel: Wisconsin Alumni Association
- 12/1: Buckets for Hunger Antonio Freeman's B'MoreFree Foundation
- 11/29: Trees For Troops
- 11/28: Madison Police Department Community Surveys:2011 West Madison Community Survey 2011 South Madison Community Survey 2011 North Madison Community Survey 2011 East Madison Community Survey 2011 Central Madison Community Survey
- 11/28: www.danebuylocal.com
- 11/21: "The Pie's On Us" Blood Donation Sites
- 11/18: Report Road Kill In City Of Madison
- 11/17: What Not To Buy On Black Friday
- 11/16: Read Protective Custody Analysis Presentation (PDF)
- 11/12: For information about Dryhootch and how to donate, go to http://dryhootch.org/.
- 11/9: Winter Driving Tips
- 10/26: For more information on the city of Madison's concealed carry guidelines, go to http://www.cityofmadison.com/police/concealedcarry.cfm.
- 10/14: Just Between Friends Sale Coupon
- 10/14: New York Times Frugal Traveler: Vote for Madison
- 10/13: Booster Seat Ratings
- 10/13: Booster Seat Safety
- 10/5: Dane County Regional Airport Noise Abatement Program
- 9/28: Reebok Reimbursement Info
- 9/28: Cold Case Support Website
- 9/26: State Medicaid Cuts Website
- 9/22 http://www.wisconsinsciencefest.org/
- 9/21: Info on Columbia County Sheriff Award Honors
- 9/20: Info for Vilas Zoo Run Run
- 9/19: Schools of Hope Tutoring Program To volunteer in elementary schools: 608-441-7895, to volunteer in high schools or middle schools: 608-729-1225
- 9/14: Dehumidifier Recall Info
- 9/12: Cat Rescue Info:Countryside Animal Clinic
5335 Wayne Terrace
Madison, WI 53718
- 9/11: See List Of Sept. 11 10th Anniversary Events
- 9/7: Info on "Just A Few Sleeps Away," a book about a Midwestern family's heartbreaking loss in the 9/11 terrorist attacks
- 8/23: No Call List Registration 1-866-966-2255 Or Register Online. Next Deadline: August 31
- 8/23: More Info On Firefighter's Cross Country Ride
- 8/23: To sign up to be notified by phone of a Dane County emergency in your area, go to www.countyofdane.com/emergency/reverse_911.aspx. If you only have a cell phone, you won't be called unless you add your name and address to the system.
- 8/17: Information on drug sniffing dogs in Madison Schools
- 8/15: Personal Essentials Pantry
- 8/11: Wiky's Story -- Helping Those in Haiti
- 8/4: Wisconsin State Fair -- Advanced Discounts and Deals Info
- 8/3: Information on Cargill ground turkey recall
- 7/27: Walk Away From Cancer Event
- 7/22: EAA Admission
- 7/18: Find List Of Area Cooling Centers
- 7/13: To find times and locations for upcoming area blood drives, go to http://www.redcrossblood.org/make-donation.
- 7/11:Bad Is Bad 2011 Blog Site Gilda's Club Madison's Badwater Ultramarathon
- 7/10: Websites for candidates running for the 48th District Assembly Seat: Bethany Ordaz Chris Taylor Vicky Selkowe Fred Arnold Dave De Felice Andy Heidt
- 7/9: For additional ways to help the victims of the Capitol Hill Apartments fire, click on these links: Madison Free Skool Rummage Sale For Fire Victims Madison Fire Community Assistance Facebook page Webster Street Fire Assistance
- 7/5: Dollar Tree Recalls Glass Votive Candle Holders Due to Fire and Laceration Hazards -- Recall Info
- 6/29: Area Fireworks Information
- 6/23: Madison Road Projects
- 6/23: On Your Side Gas/Hotel Giveaway Info
- 6/20: Lily’s Fund for Epilepsy Research
- 6/17: American Cancer Society Study
- 6/9: Dane Couny Emergency Warning System
- 6/9: On Your Side -- Car Safety Info
- 6/2: Madison Ride The Drive info
- 5/27: Madison Marathon
- 5/23: To use the Google Maps trip planner for Madison Metro, go to www.cityofmadison.com/metro/google/.
- 5/18: JOEY'S SONG -- Fighting epilepsy through music. For more information on the nonprofit fundraiser where people can order CDs that benefit the epilepsy foundation, go to www.joeyssong.org.
- 5/12: Stroller Recall Expands
- 5/10: To learn more about becoming a foster parent, visit www.fosterparentsrock.org.
- 5/9: Children's Chair Warning Info
- 5/6: Mt. Horeb "Walk for Water" Event
- 5/5: For more information and to learn how to donate to Dryhootch, go to www.dryhootch.org.
- 5/2: Read List Of People Who Owe Most Money For Madison Parking Violations (PDF)
- 5/2: KIA / SPECTRA RECALL INFO HYUNDAI / TUCSON RECALL INFO KIA / SPECTRA 2004-2007 RECALL INFO
- 4/27: Madison Conservation Park Tours info
- 4/27: Government Accountability Board's Blog On Recount Process
- 4/21: TOYOTA RECALL. More information is available at www.toyota.com/recall and the Toyota customer service center at 1-800-331-4331.
- 4/12: ASPCA $100K Challenge
- 4/10: WisconsinWave.org
- 4/8: "March For Babies"March For Babies Donation Page More photos of 2006 cross country trip
- 3/31: Eagle Live Stream
- 3/29: FREE CAB RIDES ON ELECTION DAY:badgercab.com unioncab.com
- 3/29: Tylenol Recall Info
- 3/29: Rain Garden Workshops and get plants for half of retail costs target="new">here
- 3/22: For more information on the Johnson Creek referendum, visit http://www.johnsoncreek.k12.wi.us/Refinfo.cfm
- 3/22: For more information on "Green Madison," visit www.cityofmadison.com/greenmadison
- 3/21: Komen Race For The Cure website.
- 3/14: National MS Society -- Walk MS Home Page
- 3/14: Madison Pothole Patrol Info
- 3/10: African Youth Outreach
- 3/8: Recall Info: 2010-2011 Jeep Wrangler -- Axle fasteners may loosen
- 3/2: For information on UW-Madison and the state budget, visit http://budget.wisc.edu/.
- 2/28: More information on the YoungStar rating system can be found at http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/default.htm
- 2/25: Info on Proposed Plan to Separate UW-Madison from UW System
- 2/23: Bike Recall Info
- 2/14: Women Heart -- The National Coalition For Women With Heart Disease website
- 2/8: Hearts for Helping fundraiser for the Boys and Girls Club of Dane County
- 2/7: Madison Metropolitan School District 4-Year-Old Kindergarten Info (Power Point Presentation)
- 2/7: Sunbeam Convertible Iron and Steamer Recall Info
- 2/2: City of Madison Snow Emergency Parking Info
- 2/1 Wisconsin 511/Road Conditions Info
- 1/30: Super Bowl Snack Ideas From Tastefully Simple: Snack in a Snap Savory Chicken Wings Bountiful Beer Bread Bowl
- 12/26: Consumer Reports -- Lose Weight, Stay Active
- 12/24: Restaurant Week for Winter 2011 Info. It runs Jan 23-28, 2011.
- 12/24: Stroller Recall Info
- 1/20: Packers Fan Hall of Fame Voting
- 1/19: Consumer Reports Snow Blower Tests
- 1/18: To watch the entire "So Fly Like a Cheesehead Video," visit this web page.
- 12/17: City of Madison Snow and Ice Removal -- Report A Problem Website
- 1/11: To find out which city of Madison well your water comes from, visit this website.
- 1/4: To donate to the Salvation Army online, people can visit this website.
- 12/27: Ring in The New Year with Friends, Family and U.S. Bank
- 12/24: Personalized Santa Greetings
- 12/22: Wonders of Physics
- 12/16: www.simpsonstreetfreepress.org/
- 12/16: Wal-Mart Recalls Electric Heaters Due to Fire and Burn Hazard
- 12/15: Youtube Recap
- 12/14: City of Madison Snow Removal -- Report A Problem
- 12/14: Vehicle Recall Info: Recall: 2011 Hyundai Sante Fe -- Rear brake calipers Recall: 2010-2011 Dodge Ram -- Braking system problem
- 12/6: RECALLS The First Years is recalling American Red Cross Cabinet Swing Locks. For more information, visit www.recalls.thefirstyears.com AmerTac Recalls Night Lights Due to Fire and Burn Hazard -- For more info, visit www.recall-center.com or call 800-420-7511.
12/5: For Information On Rose Bowl Travel Packages:
- 12/1: Mylanta Recall
- 11/30: Information From Wisconsin State Patrol About Texting While Driving Law
- 11/29: Bassettbaby Recalls to Repair Drop-Side Cribs Due to Entrapment, Suffocation and Fall Hazards
- 11/23: 'Live At Five' 2011 Winter Car Care Tips
- 11/23: 25TH ANNUAL TROUBLE IN TOYLAND REPORT
- 11/21: BLACK FRIDAY SALESTarget Black Friday Ad Best Buy Black Friday Ad Menards Black Friday Ad Toys R Us Black Friday Ad Kohls Black Friday Ad More Black Friday Sales
- 11/17: Pictures Of Controversial Brands Of High-Alcohol-Content Drinks
- 11/17: Info On Signing Up To Be Bell Ringer In Dane County
- 11/10: Blinds Recall Info
- 11/1: Food Drives -- If your business or community organization is interested in organizing a Thanksgiving Basket Food Drive, contact Kathy Utley, Food Pantry Coordinator at 608.241.1574 x249 or call my cell at 608.834.2051 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10/28: Halloween Lantern Recall Info
- 10/16: Dishwasher Recall Info
- 10/21: More on Grace Brezenski, Gracie's Ride and Emanuel's Syndrome.
- 10/17: Fight the Fear: Help Find a Cure For Breast Cancer
- 10/11: OVARIAN CANCER INFOUW's Dancing Mad Scientist, Jeffrey Vinokur UW Carbone Cancer Center www.cancer.gov
- 10/11: Teach Me How To Bucky YouTube Video
- 9/23: FEMA Disaster Assistance information
- 9/16: Children's Hooded Jackets and Sweatshirts with Drawstrings Recalled By Burlington Coat Factory Due to Strangulation Hazard
- 9/16: Foreclosure help: Consumer Law Clinic 608-262-6283Dane Foreclosure Clinic.
- 9/13: Register for Brittany Zimmermann Memorial 5K Run/Walk at this website
- 9/7: Recall Information target="new">More Recall Information
- 8/24: Campus Move-In Procedure and Road Closures
- 8/18: http://www.redcrossblood.org/make-donation
- 8/17: For more information about meningitis, visit the National Meningitis Association's website at www.nmaus.org.
- 8/12: Lettuce Recall Info
- 8/12: Cool Clicks: Deal News
- 8/6: Cougar Sighting Map
- 8/2: WISCONSIN ORGAN DONATION INFO -- yesiwillwisconsin.com
7/26: GRANT COUNTY FLOODING -- CLEANUP KITS. The American Red Cross will be providing cleanup kits for Grant County residents, which will be available at four distribution sites starting Tuesday morning. Well-water testing kits and bottled drinking water for those with contaminated or potentially contaminated wells will also be available at these sites, officials said. Cleanup kits will be available 24 hours at each site, and American Red Cross volunteers will be on site from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at each location.The locations are:
- Platteville: Platteville Police Department (75 N. Bonson Street)
- Lancaster: Grant County Law Enforcement Center (1000 North Adams Street)
- Dickeyville: Community Building (500 East Avenue)
- Potosi: Fire Station (210 N. Main Street)
- 7/24: Fine Feathered Friends Sanctuary
- 7/24: Information on How to Help Morgan Fimreite in Leukemia Battle
- 7/20: Information on Lyme Disease from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 7/13: City of Madison Crash Data / Trouble Intersections
- 7/9: Info on Babysitting Training Courses at the American Red Cross Badger Chapter
- 7/9: MV-1 Wheelchair Accessible Mobility Vehicle
- 7/3: Ryan Davidson's Caring Bridge Site
- 6/26: takeastakeinthelakes.com Danewaters.com
- 6/3: Maytag Dishwasher Recall information
- 6/3: YesIWillWisconsin.com Run/Walk Information
- 6/1: Wisconsin Well Woman Program
- 5/28: AirFEST info
- 5/27: Fashion Show for All Abilities info
- 5/26: Middleton High School Helps Transplant Recipient -- "Fighting For Ezra" A bank account has been set up for Ezra. Cash/checks can be dropped off at any US Bank location, or checks can be mailed to:US BANK
Ezra C. Burger Donation Fund
127 W. Main St
Waunakee, WI 53597A fundraising event will also be held Sunday, June 27th from 1-6 p.m. at Legends Restaurant & Bar at 439 Grand Canyon Drive.
- 5/26: Wonders of Physics
- 5/10: KOCO-TV's Live Tornado Coverage in Oklahoma.
- 5/7: Lake Belle View Restoration Project
- 5/5: UW Continuing Studies Art Classes.
- 5/4: Madison Children's Museum.
- 5/4: Name the Frontier Badger.
- 5/3: Wisconsin Emerald Ash Borer information.
- 4/30: National Eagle Center in Wabasha, Minn. Adopt an Eagle Nest Eagle Information For Kids Bald Eagles in Crawford Co. U.S. Fish & Wildlife Services
- 4/27: To remove yourself from yellow pages distribution, visit www.yellowpagesoptout.com
- 4/23: Campus Women’s Center
- 4/19: Badger Honor Flight
- 4/20: Superfoods
- 4/14: Meriter CPR Class
- 4/12: The Bugabees.com
- 4/9: Pollen.com -- Today’s Local & National Allergy Forecast
- 4/7: www.healthcarereform.wisconsin.gov
- 4/1: Pet Pals
- 3/30: Personal Finance Software -- mint.com
- 3/30: Habitat For Humanity ReStore of Dane County City of Madison Spring Cleaning Info
- 3/29: Brittany Zimmermann Reward Information
- 3/29: Organ Donation Web Site
- 3/25: Madison Pothole Patrol Web site
- 3/24: Baby Sling Recall On Slings Sold Jan. 2003 to March 2010: Infantino -- sold at these retailers: Wal-Mart, Burlington Coat Factory, Target and Babies "R" UsWendy Bellissimo -- sold at Babies "R" UsAnyone who purchases one of the slings can contact Infantino for a replacement by calling 866-860-1361or visiting www.Infantino.com
- 3/22: U.S. Census sites in Madison area (PDF Format)
- 3/17: News 3 This Morning Bracket Challenge password: wisctv
- 3/15: UW Health Pitching Analysis Clinic
- 3/12: Dane County Census information City of Madison Census information
- 2/25: "On Wisconsin!" YouTube Contest
- 2/24: Energy Assistance And Weatherization Information
- 2/24: Consumer Reports best cars for 2010
- 2/22: Appliance Rebates
- 2/21: WIAA Boys Basketball Pairings
- 2/18: GHC TENT AND TARP DRIVE FOR HAITI. Tents of tarps can be dropped off on Saturday, Feb. 20 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the GHC administration building at 1265 John Q. Hammond Dr. in Middleton.
- 2/18: AMERICAN ANIMAL HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION PET INSURANCE REVIEW
- 2/18: DOT Verona Road Expansion Project Information.Verona Road Project Overview (PDF) Verona Road Environmental Impact Study (PDF)
- 2/17: Info On Donating To The Steinway Project
- 2/12: Wisconsin Vest-A-Dog Program information
- 2/07: If you or someone you know need help with a gambling problem, call the statewide help hotline at 800-426-2535 (1-800-GAMBLE 5)
- 2/05: www.consumerist.org
- 2/03: Get Mom Moving
- 2/03: Cool Clicks: Budget Graph from the New York Times
- 2/02: Cool Clicks: Miss Pronouncer
- 1/29: Consumer Reports Best Buy TVs: LCD TVs
· Vizio VF550M, $1,400
· Toshiba Regza Cinema Series 52XV648U, $1,400
· Toshiba Regza 46XV645U, $1,000
· Insignia NS-L42Q-10A, $650
· LG 42LF11, $700
· Sanyo DP42849, $630
· Vizio VO320E (720p), $390
· Sanyo DP26649 (720p), $300PLASMA TVs
· LG 50PQ30, $800
· Panasonic Viera TC-42PX14 (720p), $550
· Insignia NS-P501Q-10A (720p), $650
· LG 42PQ30 (720p), $650
- 1/26: FORECLOSURE HELP:For Madison Residents: 608-261-5677Other Dane Co. Residents: Greenpath Debt Solutions - 1-888-776-6735 Dane County Housing Authority
- 1/26: Cool Clicks: Map My Run
- 1/26: Cool Clicks: Gmap Pedometer
- 1/22: Camp Randall Hockey Classic Tickets
- 1/20: Cool Clicks: Blinkx.com
- 1/15: MEDICINE RECALL. If you want to know if products in your home are part of the recall, you can look up the batch numbers at www.mcneilproductrecall.com.
- 1/15: HAITIAN RELIEF EFFORTS:
- Barrymore Theater Haiti Benefit Concert Lineup: The Gomers, Honor Among Thieves, Stellanova, Tony Brown, Sean Michael Dargan, and Piper Road When: 3-9 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 24 at the Barrymore. $15 suggested donation; all proceeds will go to Partners in Health
- Yoga Benefit For Haiti Earthquake Victims, Jan. 17 at Bliss Flow Yoga & Wellness Center, 2981 Cahill Main, Fitchburg. Join the global community in showing your support for victims of the devastating earthquake in Haiti by joining us for a special class taught by Marta Peterson this Sunday from 4:00-5:30. The class will feature flowing yoga and Caribbean music, followed by Mango-Ginger tea & fresh pineapple for students to enjoy after class. This class is open to all levels and 100 percent of all proceeds will go to Doctors without Borders. If you are unable to attend but would like to make a donation, visit www.doctorswithoutborders.org.
- Help for Haiti Hot Cocoa/Coffee and Cookie stand on Monday, Jan. 18th. Students from Lowell and O'Keefe schools in Madison will hold a hot cocoa/coffee (donated by Johnson Brothers Coffee Roasters) and cookie stand to raise money for the Haiti relief fund.All proceeds will be donated via St. Mary's Hospital, who is matching funds, and designated to the American Red Cross. Please join us from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Monday at the corner of Atwood Avenue and Dunning. We will be near the stoplight on the bike path side, across the street from the Harmony.
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. Effort aims to generate $3 million to aid in the relief efforts in Haiti. For every $2 that are donated, Thrivent Financial will donate $1 to the relief efforts.
- Blood Drive Saturday, Blackhawk Church in Verona. The American Red Cross will be sending a shipment of blood products to the United Nations Mission in Haiti. To donate, contact your local Red Cross or donate blood at Blackhawk on Saturday, Jan. 16, from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in The Underground.
- Bake Sale at Sir Hobos Family Restaurant, 710 W. Main St., Sun Prairie. Saturday & Sunday 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. All proceeds go to American Red Cross Haiti Earthquake Relief
- Children of Haiti Bowl-a-thon, Sat. Feb. 13, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., at Doubledays in Cottage Grove, 4586 Baxter Rd. It's a fun-filled, nine-pin tap fundraiser where 100 percent of the proceeds go towards supporting the Children of Haiti's orphanage through the Eben-Ezer Evangelical Mission on Gonaives, Haiti. Bowling times are 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Entry Fee is $80 per four-person team or $20 per person. Price includes three-games of bowling and shoes! Free drink on Red pin strike!Pre-registration is highly encouraged. Time slots will fill on a first come, first serve basis. We will be having a 50/50 raffle. Questions or to sign your team, call Ginny Owens at 608-235-9509 or Diane Kopp at 608-220-1342.
- Health Ministries for Haiti , a Beloit-based groupTax deductable donations can be sent to:
P.O. Box 434
Beloit, WI 53512
- Haiti Project , based out of Milwaukee Episcopal Diocese
- 1/12: International Committee of the Red Cross Family Links Web site
- 1/10: Ready Wisconsin. Be prepared for an emergency.
- 1/10: Food Allergy Association of Wisconsin
- 1/6: Cool Clicks: Steep and Cheap.
- 1/6: "Imagine a Better You" Fitness Program.
- 1/4: Wisconsin Works Web site.
- 1/2: For information about how to comment to the DNR on the "Green Tier" applications submitted by Crave Brothers Farm, LLC and Crave Brothers Farmstead Cheese, LLC, visit this Web site.
- 12/29: Cool Clicks: Fonolo
- 12/28: U.S. Health and Human Services Department's Post-Partum Depression Information And Resources Postpartum Support International This Emotional Life
Infomational Web site and PBS special airing Jan. 4-6 at 8 p.m. CST.Depression And Pregnancy Report
Joint report of the American Psychiatric Association and the American Congress of Obsetricians and Gynecologists
- 12/16: Information about the DreamBikes organization
- 12/16: For information on the Committee on Fish and Wildlife public hearing, visit this Web site.
- 12/14: Dane Buy Local
- 12/13: Snowmobile Trail Information
- 12/11: Cool Clicks: Baby Name Wizard
- 12/10: First Business Bank's Survey Results
- 12/2: Cool Clicks: Free Rice
- 12/2: Cool Clicks: Charity Navigator
- 11/30: Domestic Abuse Services
- 11/30: No Call List or call 1-866-966-2255
- 11/24: Cool Clicks: My Parents Were Awesome
- 11/24: Cool Clicks: Awkward Family Photos
- 11/19: 1st annual Golden Lunchables Awards (Kraft Foods)
- 11/18: Rock County Homeless and Community Resources: Community Action Inc. ECHO Janesville G.I.F.T.S. Men's Shelter House of Mercy Salvation Army Janesville United Way of North Rock County First Call YWCA Rock County
- 11/18: Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Information and Resources
- 11/18: Black Friday Ads
- 11/18: Holiday Shopping Coupons and Deals
- 11/17: HORDING. What is Hoarding? Symptoms of Hording from Mayo Clinic How to Help a Hoarder American Hoarders Cleaning Service
- 11/16: Dane County Property Rights Hearings
- 11/16: Google Flu Shot Finder
- 11/16: H1N1 Public Clinics and criteria
- 11/11: Badger Honor Flight Wisconsin Information
- 11/10: Badger Honor Flights
- 11/09: U.S. Census Hiring
- 11/06: Hulu Open Table.com
- 11/01: www.snagajob.com
- 10/30: National Association of Ticket Brokers
- 10/29: Wisconsin Well Woman Program of Dane County
- 10/27: BLIND RECALLS. Ikea Blinds recall Roman Shades recall
- 10/24: New Madison company introduces JumperPhone
- 10/21: DNR 2010 Deer Season Proposal and Hunting Hearings Info
- 10/20: Adaptive Ski Trip Scholarships Winter Driving Tips
- 10/19: Komen.org
- 10/19: Komen
- 10/19: Dane County H1N1 Flu Vaccination Schedule
- 10/14: Rock County H1N1 Vaccine Sites (PDF Format)
- 10/13: H1N1 Vaccination Clinics for Dane County Schools Information
- 10/12: Just Between Friends Sale
- 10/12: Public Health Dane County and Madison's H1N1 Flu Virus Information
- 10/12: Credit Card Act of 2009
- 10/8: City of Madison Smoke Detector Info
- 10/8: Dane County K9, Inc.
- 10/5: For more information on domestic abuse and events commemorating Domestic Violence Awareness month click here.
- 10/2: To help the Rock County Coat Collection, contact the Salvation Army of Janesville at 608-757-8300 or visit its Web site at http://www.janesvillesa.org/.
- 10/1: Heating Assistance Information
- 9/30: Cari Hadac Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction
Saturday, Oct. 3
Evangelical Lutheran Church
Donations may also be made to the Cari Hadac Trust
15959 Fremont Ave NW, Prior Lake, MN 55372.
Contact Tricia Arntsen at 608-437-1221 for more information.
- 9/30: Urban League of Greater Madison fundraising drive
- 9/30: UW Health Living Kidney Donor Program
- 9/29: http://homelandsecurity.wi.gov
- 9/29: The Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness
- 9/24: Read Statement From Scatz Nightclub On Nuisance Complaint
- 9/24: Public Health -- Madison & Dane County H1N1 Information
- 9/17: Information on Recycled Trophies program
- 9/14: H1N1 Flu Kit For Families
- 9/13: Madison Jazz Society
- 9/12: P2D2 Prescripion Drug Disposal
- 9/12: www.floodsmart.gov http://www.netquote.com/ http://www.insweb.com/
- 9/11: IRONMAN ROUTES. Bike Map Run Map
- 9/9: Health Care Reform Plans Compared
- 9/9: SUN PRAIRIE ARSON INVESTIGATION. A reward of up to $5,000 is being offered by Wisconsin Arson Insurance Council for information leading to the identification of the person or persons responsible for these fires. People with tips can remain anonymous.Investigators are urging anyone with information to call 1-800-362-3005 or contact the Sun Prairie Police Department at 608-837-7336 or the tip line at 608-837-6300.
- 9/5: Drive For Life Info
- 9/4: UW scholarship opportunities
- 9/4: Wisconsin Fall Colors Online Report
- 9/1: UW H1N1 Flu Info
- 8/26: South West Alliance of Neighborhoods (SWANS):SWANS 'Madison Community Code Of Conduct And Behavior' SWANS 'Madison Residents' Bill Of Rights'
- 8/26: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recall information
- 8/26: Information about preparations for H1N1 flu virus:UW Flu Info Madison Metropolitan School District Flu Info Public Health -- Madison & Dane County H1N1 Flu Info
- 8/21: Lisa Keane Fundraising Page -- Running Half Marathon for Leukemia patient
- 8/19: Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to the 2009-2010 Influenza Season
- 8/19: Badger Career Network
- 8/7: Ryan Davidson donation Web site -- American Cancer Society Relay For Life Janesville Relay for Life at Rock Co. Fairgrounds ASA Educational Series
- 8/6: thexchangecenter.org
- 8/5: The Packer Fence Painter
- 8/5: ENA Study on Violence Against Nurses in U.S. Emergency Departments
- 8/4: Consumer Product Safety Commission -- Public Playground Safety Checklist Playground Safety Publications
- 8/4: National Guard -- Stolen Information
- 7/31: JOE AND ANNE O'CONNELL CHILDREN'S FUNDRAISER -- SATURDAY, AUG. 1.
Join the Madison Hurling Club to help raise money for the three children of Joe and Anne O'Connell. The parents were killed in a tragic car crash on June 14, 2009.Location: Madison Memorial High School -- 201 S. Gammon Rd.
10:30 a.m. -- Raffle ticket sales begin. All raffle ticket sales go to the O'Connell Children's Fund. Raffle tickets will be sold until drawing at 6:30 p.m. at Brocach. You don't need to be present to win.11 a.m. -- Tribute Soccer Match with Sarah O'Connell's soccer team.12:30 p.m. -- Tribute Hurling Match, Madison Hurling Club Vs. Milwaukee Hurling Club.Location: Brocach Irish Pub, 7 W. Main Street, 3 p.m. through 7 p.m.
All of PBR, Guinness and Smithwicks sales go to the Children's Fund.
Appetizers by Brocach Irish Pub
Raffle of prizes donated by area merchants and vendors.
- 7/30: Lexy Austin's online journal at caringbridge.org
- 7/29: DreamBikes Web site. DreamBikes is located at 4611 Verona Road, Madison, WI 53711
- 7/28: UW Health -- Kids Activity Pyramid (PDF)
- 7/23: Info On Cash For Clunkers Program
- 7/23: U.S. Centers For Disease Control and Prevention's Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Information
- 7/22: Emerald Ash Borer Information
- 7/21: WIND FARM PLAN FOR NORTHEAST COLUMBIA COUNTY. To review the final report, visit the PSC's website at http://psc.wi.gov and click on the Electronic Regulatory Filing System (ERF) button and enter docket number 6630-CE-302.
- 7/21: Sunscreen Guide
- 7/17: Read more about Ryan Davidson Donate to Ryan Davidson's American Cancer Society Fund
- 7/16: http://www.daneforeclosurehelp.org http://www.wisconsinforeclosurekit.org
- 7/9: Info on StretchPay Info on the cost of Payday Loans REGULATION OF PAYDAY LOAN PROVIDERS PROPOSAL
- 7/9: Information about the government's "Cash for Clunkers" program
- 7/2: National Silver Alert Program SILVER ALERT LEGISLATION INFO Project Lifesaver Foundation:Adams County
- 7/1: Two Beef Recipes: Bloody Mary Pot Roast & Grilled Pot Roast Piperade
- 6/24: Rhythm & Booms Traffic Plan Information (map on page 3) (PDF)
- 6/23: Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra -- Concerts on the Square
- 6/18: Operation Homefront
- 6/18: Attic Angel
- 6/15: Goodwill Computer Recycling
- 6/13: Madison Beaches
- 6/11: A local woman is one of three finalists for the Milwaukee Brewers to recognize at the Major League Baseball All Star Game in July. Vote and get more information about Mary Nachreiner at this Web site.
- 6/8: Breast Cancer Recovery Foundation
- 6/5: For information on how people can help the reopened Catholic Multicultural Center, call Queen of Peace Parish at 608-231-4600. Donations can be sent to 401 S. Owen St., Madison, WI 53711.
- 6/5: Take a Stake in the Lakes Clean Up Events are volunteer spring cleaning for Dane County lakes and streams -- Get more info at this Web site.
- 6/4: Information about Holy Wisdom and it's new monastery building
- 6/3: Copy of Chicago BPA-Free Kids Ordinance (PDF)
- 6/2: Renting in a recession information
- 6/2: Information On First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit
- 5/28: Southern Wisconsin AirFEST
- 5/28: Mad City Ski Team -- My Madison Weekend Events
- 5/27: The Madison Police Department is offering free classes on text messaging, Internet safety, Myspace.com and Facebook to help parents stay up to speed on what their children are doing on the Internet.For more information on the classes, people may call Sgt. June Groehler at 608-266-4590 or e-mail at email@example.com.
- 5/22: Middleton Senior Center
- 5/21: Trinity James My Madison Update
- 5/21: Information on how to donate to the Dane County Humane Society
- 5/20: Who's Hiring: Fiduciary Real Estate - Property Mgr. in Madison (Bi-Lingual). Fax Resume to 414-274-8252Boys & Girls Club - Program Director ($45,000-$65,000)
Teens of Promise (TOPS)
Send resume by June 15 to: 2001 Taft Street, Madison, WI 53713
- 5/20: UW Breast Cancer Study info
- 5/19: The Dane County Humane Society said it's encouraging anyone interested in helping during this critical time to consider a donation to Dane County Humane Society’s 'Rescue Relief Fund.'This can be done by going to the DCHS Web site: www.giveshelter.org. Donations of full sized bath towels (used but in good condition) and bundles of newspapers (with color ads removed) are also needed and can be dropped off at the shelter at 5132 Voges Road, Madison.
- 5/18: Wisconsin Fashion Week
- 5/18: DOT Road Construction Projects
- 5/15: Who's Hiring:Family Dollar hiring store manager, assistant manager in Madison City of Madison, hiring various positions. Madison city residency not required for all jobs
- 5/15: On Your Side: Check the ratings of more than 200 top-selling medications
- 5/12: Flood Insurance Information
- 5/12: Who's Hiring: American Family, hiring sales support staff at Middleton office Edward Jones Investments is hiring Allstate seeks account reps, claim center rep in Cross Plains WPS hiring clinical quality coordinator
- 5/11: Rolling Pin Bake Shop
- 5/11: Lead safety testing = Elemental Safety
- 5/8: Harmonious Wail is nominated for "Artist of the Year" at the Madison Area Music Awards.Other local artists nominated for Artist of the Year:Dumate Natty Nation The Lucas Cates Band
- 5/8: COMMUNITY GARDEN INFO:For statewide gardening info, visit this Web site Community Action Coalition for South Central Wisconsin, Inc. -- Madison-area & Other Community Gardens, for info: 608-246-4730, extension 218.Fort Atkinson-area "Hearty Gardens" Community Garden Portage Community Garden Project Praire du Sac Community Garden Rock County Community Garden Program -- Beloit, Janesville & Milton Randolph, Wis.-based Jung Seed Genetics
- 5/7: Dumate is nominated for "Artist of the Year" at the Madison Area Music Awards.Other local artists nominated for Artist of the Year:Natty Nation The Lucas Cates Band
- 5/6: Natty Nation. The band is nominated for "Artist of the Year" at the Madison Area Music Awards.
- 5/6: Overture Schedule for the upcoming season
- 5/5: Teri Barr's "My Madison: Music" series of reports on local nominees for The Madison Area Music Awards "Artist of the Year." Nominee: The Lucas Cates Band.
- 5/5: Information about "Your Gold Sold" service in Stoughton
- 5/1: State Park Admission Fees:
Copyright 2012 by Channel 3000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.