(CNN) -- U.S. stocks end little changed as investors look ahead to Janet Yellen's testimony. Dow inches up 8 points.
Latest Money Headlines
- Intriguing things owned by wealthy Russians
- Merger to make Chiquita world's biggest banana company
- GM appoints team to investigate recall
- Invest $1 million, try for a U.S. green card
- How to take a bath without using water
- Pizza chain Sbarro files for bankruptcy
- Once bankrupt, Vallejo still can't afford its pricey pensions
- Malaysia Airlines stock sharply lower
- Stocks: Are the bulls hungover?
- Winners and losers of the bull market