Dow ends higher for third straight month, up 1.4%. Nasdaq, S&P post fourth month of gains, adding 0.6% and 1.1%.
Latest Money Headlines
- Market losing streak hits five days
- Fast food worker: Protest didn't cost me pay
- Ford unveils all-new Mustang
- White House: Extend jobless benefits
- Job growth drives mortgage rate jump
- Obama pushes for minimum wage hike
- Who are the best tippers?
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Fresh fast-food strikes planned for Thursday
- Private sector hiring strongest in a year