(CNN) -- The final bid for a trading card that the National Baseball Hall of Fame calls "the Holy Grail" is $2,105,770.50, including the buyer's premium. The 1909 card of Pittsburgh Pirate shortstop Honus Wagner was auctioned off by Goldin Auctions in West Berlin, New Jersey. Bidding started at $500,000 on Feb. 25.
Latest Money Headlines
- American, US Air to form largest air carrier
- Gay waitress loses job after tip probe
- Paul: Extending jobless benefits a 'disservice' to workers
- End of mortgage-fix break could mean big tax bills
- FHA to pull back on big mortgages
- No news is good news for stocks?
- Boost for trade as global deal struck
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- Ex-Goldman VP gets 9 months in prison
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins