U.S. stocks open little changed as investors watch for improvement in the housing sector. Dow gains 4 points.
Latest Money Headlines
- Tea party group files lawsuit against IRS
- Yahoo rolls out update to make Flickr 'awesome again'
- Merger Monday on Wall Street
- Supersize your takeout: Seamless, GrubHub merge
- Amateur investors tap 401(k)s to buy homes
- Class of 2013 grads average $35,200 in debt
- White House chief of staff knew of IRS report
- Stocks on a roll: Yahoo, Microsoft stoke appetite
- Winklevoss twins are Bitcoin bulls
- Stocks finish higher for fourth straight week