U.S. stocks open lower amid concerns about Europe's weakening economy. Dow falls 50 points.
Latest Money Headlines
- Who are the best tippers?
- Ford unveils all-new Mustang
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Stocks tread water before data deluge
- Private sector hiring strongest in a year
- Obama pushes for minimum wage hike
- Stocks see-saw despite upbeat data
- This startup turns illegal guns into jewelry
- Fox Sports sells out Super Bowl ads
- What to do when your spouse financially cheats on you