U.S. stocks open slightly lower ahead of corporate results due later this week. Dow falls 17 points.
Latest Money Headlines
- Stocks slide after Fed hints at stimulus slowdown
- Poll: Are you better or worse off than last year?
- IRS to pay $70 million in bonuses
- The $380 million royal baby bump
- Men's Wearhouse fires the 'I guarantee it' guy
- Which majors are most likely to be underemployed?
- Men are disappearing from the workforce
- China's fastest-growing cities for multi-millionaires
- CBO: Immigration bill could cut deficits by $175 billion
- Obama: Bernanke has 'stayed a lot longer' than expected