U.S. stocks open slightly lower ahead of corporate results due later this week. Dow falls 17 points.
Latest Money Headlines
- No budget deal this week
- Market losing streak hits five days
- Fast food worker: Protest didn't cost me pay
- Ford unveils all-new Mustang
- White House: Extend jobless benefits
- Job growth drives mortgage rate jump
- Obama pushes for minimum wage hike
- Who are the best tippers?
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Fresh fast-food strikes planned for Thursday