U.S. stocks open lower as investors await news on fiscal cliff negotiations in Washington. Dow falls 48 points.
Latest Money Headlines
- Stocks slip for third straight day
- Where your donation dollars go
- Tornado loss estimate: $2 billion to $5 billion
- The 'chicken poop' credit and other bad tax breaks
- Poor hit hardest by Washington budget cuts
- Stocks claw back from steep losses
- Japan stocks close up after big plunge
- Japan's stock slump 'a sign of health?'
- IRS official involved in scandal on administrative leave
- 4 federal agencies to shut Friday