U.S. stocks open lower as investors await news on fiscal cliff negotiations in Washington. Dow falls 48 points.
Latest Money Headlines
- By the Numbers: Internal Revenue Service
- Stocks end at record highs ahead of Bernanke
- FEMA offers aid to tornado victims
- Apple grilled about tax havens
- JPMorgan's Dimon wins by a landslide
- Blacks more financially confident, but underserved
- Make $30 an hour, no bachelor's degree required
- Seniors losing savings to 'pension advance' firms
- How Tesla's rivals support Tesla
- Yahoo rolls out update to make Flickr 'awesome again'