U.S. stocks end mixed after Cyprus parliament rejects bank tax. Dow adds 4 points. Nasdaq falls 0.3%, S&P dips 0.2%.
Latest Money Headlines
- Obama: Bernanke has 'stayed a lot longer' than expected
- It's official: Jack Lew's new signature
- G-8 promises to tackle tax cheats
- Home building continues to rise
- Fla. blocks locals from votes on sick pay law
- Exxon sued over Arkansas pipeline spill
- Just thinking about money can corrupt you
- Kickstarter pulls plug on scam minutes before $120K heist
- Patent reform: Supporting or stifling U.S. innovation?
- Builders say housing is back