S&P edges to 5-year high. Stocks end little changed as European concerns counter two big M&A deals.
Latest Money Headlines
- Same-sex couples face housing discrimination
- Dow sinks after Fed hints at stimulus easing
- IRS to pay $70 million in bonuses
- Thousands of tea party activists rip IRS at rally
- Men's Wearhouse fires the 'I guarantee it' guy
- Fed sets road map for end of stimulus
- GM ranked tops in quality for first time
- Poll: Are you better or worse off than last year?
- The $380 million royal baby bump
- Which majors are most likely to be underemployed?