U.S. stocks end higher on Dell buyout and financials' strength. Dow adds 99 points. Nasdaq rises 1.3%, S&P gains 1%.
Latest Money Headlines
- Investors consider life after Fed stimulus
- Tornado loss estimate: $2 billion to $5 billion
- Hedge fund guru says moms and trading don't mix
- Where your donation dollars go
- The 'chicken poop' credit and other bad tax breaks
- Poor hit hardest by Washington budget cuts
- Stocks claw back from steep losses
- Japan stocks close up after big plunge
- Japan's stock slump 'a sign of health?'
- IRS official involved in scandal on administrative leave