U.S. stocks end higher on Dell buyout and financials' strength. Dow adds 99 points. Nasdaq rises 1.3%, S&P gains 1%.
Latest Money Headlines
- Boost for trade as global deal struck
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- Ex-Goldman VP gets 9 months in prison
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Ford unveils all-new Mustang
- Dow soars 200 points on jobs report
- Unemployment rate falls to 5-year low
- Dads in divorce: Now more than just a wallet
- 5 key numbers behind the jobs recovery
- End of mortgage-fix break could mean big tax bills