U.S. stocks end lower for 2nd day as investors await corporate results. Dow falls 56 points. Nasdaq dips 0.2%.
Latest Money Headlines
- Winning numbers for Powerball jackpot are ...
- Bernanke's advice for college grads
- 7 ways budget cuts will hit national parks
- Powerball jackpot is 2nd largest in US history
- Debt ceiling: Treasury starts juggling act
- Class of 2013 grads average $35,200 in debt
- By the numbers: Internal Revenue Service
- Bad news for job market? Initial claims jump
- Stocks skid following record highs
- Prison exclusive: Bernie Madoff can't sleep