U.S. stocks end higher on hope for Fed stimulus. Dow adds 79 points. Nasdaq rises 1.2%, S&P gains 0.7%.
Latest Money Headlines
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1 billion: Report
- Stocks on a roll: Yahoo, Microsoft stoke appetite
- Winklevoss twins are Bitcoin bulls
- Stocks finish higher for fourth straight week
- Winning numbers for Powerball jackpot are ...
- Bernanke's advice for college grads
- 7 ways budget cuts will hit national parks
- Powerball jackpot is 2nd largest in US history
- Debt ceiling: Treasury starts juggling act
- Class of 2013 grads average $35,200 in debt