U.S. stocks end higher on hope for Fed stimulus. Dow adds 79 points. Nasdaq rises 1.2%, S&P gains 0.7%.
Latest Money Headlines
- Poor hit hardest by Washington budget cuts
- Stocks claw back from steep losses
- Japan stocks close up after big plunge
- Japan's stock slump 'a sign of health?'
- IRS official involved in scandal on administrative leave
- 4 federal agencies to shut Friday
- Abercrombie's plus-size controversy
- Chrysler jabs Tesla over loan repayment
- 'Kindle Worlds' lets fan fiction writers sell stories
- New home sales rise