Economic and climate stress makes it harder to find solutions to either. Against that backdrop, Davos delegates may be forgiven for grabbing a few moments to simply enjoy the snow.
Latest Money Headlines
- Tornado loss estimate: $2 billion to $5 billion
- Donations for Oklahoma top $20 million
- Investors consider life after Fed stimulus
- Hedge fund guru says moms and trading don't mix
- Where your donation dollars go
- The 'chicken poop' credit and other bad tax breaks
- Poor hit hardest by Washington budget cuts
- Stocks claw back from steep losses
- Japan stocks close up after big plunge
- Japan's stock slump 'a sign of health?'