Q: What's a wardrobe item that instantly pulls together a guy's look?
A: "A lot of guys like a new blazer. It's a sure thing and you can dress it up or down. A blazer always gives guys a bit of credibility, and it gives you a more pulled-together look. I don't see enough guys wearing blazers. [I like] Tallia's—they're wonderful, they're whimsical and they're not your off-the-rack blazer and are slim fit. They have a little more pizzazz, with special linings and are more colorful. You could even pull in a pocket square that matches the lining." – Paul Strong, co-owner
Group to host first event this weekendRead More »
- Enjoy warmer weather with 8 food events
- New restaurant planned for Mermaid Café space
- What to drink now: 3 new Wisconsin brews
- 3 delicious barbecue sandwiches
- That BBQ Joint serving stellar barbecue on Will St.