The WISC editorial board this week begins the process of crafting our agenda for the New Year. We will once again identify probably 4 or 5 issues that we believe merit special attention in 2014. And as always we're interested in your ideas.
This year we spent quite a bit of time, including air time, talking about climate change and redistricting reform. Neither of those is going away anytime soon and we will emphasize them again next year as a matter of course. But we're looking for fresh ideas for our agenda and there has rarely been a year when we haven't gotten some good ideas from you. 2014 is a big election year in Wisconsin. But it will also see the role out of a reformed health care system and significant leadership changes locally among other important issues. So let us know what you think. Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks. We value your input.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'