WISC EDITORIAL AGENDA 2013
The WISC Editorial Board held its annual retreat this week to talk about our editorial agenda for the coming year. Tom Bier, Nan Roach, Jill Sommers, Glenn Krieg, Steve Scadden, Brennan Nardi, Colin Benedict Jeff Ver Voort and I spent some time with Wisconsin Taxpayers Alliance president Todd Berry, Thrive president Paul Jadin, Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce president Zach Brandon and incoming state Assembly Speaker Robin Voss and Congressman-to-be Mark Pocan and we talked about taxes and jobs and schools and economic development and, yes, politics. We got some good ideas. But as always we'd also like to hear from you.
This year we put some special emphasis on race issues, workforce development and kids' issues among others. We'd like your thoughts on what we should give special focus to this year. Send me an email and let us know. We'll give you our final agenda in a couple of weeks.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'