The good news is both Burke and Governor Scott Walker have detailed economic plans and records and personal experiences that can be measured against each other. But Still offered a helpful list of five telling statistics that voters might consider as they weigh the positions of the candidates. The list includes job losses, job gains, personal income, health insurance and consumer spending.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'