United Way of Dane County has kicked off the 2014 Campaign with the Days of Caring and the announcement of a $19 Million dollar goal for this year's campaign. There's a lot to be said for the progress on United Way's Agenda for Change that was both accomplished in the last year and envisioned in the year to come.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'