TIME FOR KIDS – BULLYING
This week, WISC TV and our partner Dean Clinic kick off our new, year-long Time for Kids project. Time For Kids is one of those places where news and editorial collaborate and we're looking forward to working with the news folks to draw attention to the issue of bullying. Because it's serious stuff.
Bullying is a health issue, a safety issue and a community issue. It can be rough and out in the open and it can be insidious and hidden. It can cause kids tremendous pain, both emotional and physical. And at its worst of course – and we all have too many examples of it at its worst – it can be deadly.
We ask you to join us in this year long effort to make a difference in creating bully-free environments. We'll highlight positive efforts to prevent bullying and the people behind those efforts, and ways to be a buddy, not a bully. Like always, it'll take all of us making some time for kids.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'