We were pretty hard on State Rep. Joel Kleefisch earlier this week - deservedly so - for introducing legislation authored by a campaign contributor and his attorney that would limit the amount of child support the campaign contributor would have to pay. So we need to acknowledge that Kleefisch announced Tuesday he was withdrawing the bill from an upcoming committee hearing.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'