State Sen. Jon Erpenbach came to talk to our editorial board Monday, clearly unhappy with our criticism of him for a state Appeals Court ruling that he had violated the state's open records law. He didn't change our opinion. But he made some important and, frankly, troubling points that bear some further discussion.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'