It would be a cliché to point out Patrick Lucy was an old school politician who practiced moderation and statesmanship. During his four decades of public service, including two terms as Governor of Wisconsin from 1971 to 1977, times were different. Politicians were different. But it would also be a disservice not to appreciate how Lucy's personal style of leadership served this state well.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'