Despite the inexcusable failure of our elected leaders in Washington to reform America’s outdated and ineffective immigration laws, more and more Hispanics are moving, living and working here. And that makes local efforts to help assimilate these immigrants even more important, especially making connections between willing workers and needy employers.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'