As someone who had a front row seat to the birth of Isthmus newspaper 38 years ago there is some nostalgia mixed into the news that co-founder Vince O’Hern and his wife Linda Baldwin have sold the venerable, alternative weekly. We’re happy for them in this transition, and for what O’Hern described as a long and eventful ride.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'