Someday, Scott Walker will no longer be Governor of Wisconsin, and we expect that very soon after that the state will once again be back in the business of preparing for a future that has already arrived in many states, a future that includes high speed passenger rail. But because not preparing for that future is almost as irresponsible as Governor Walker's dismissal of it, we are pleased to see substantive discussions of rail service taking place now.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'