GET CANDIDATES' ANSWERS
One of our rituals before every election is the check the League of Women Voters of Dane County web site for its Candidates' Answers publication. We suggest you make it one of yours as well.
With less than week before the Spring primary, the independent and nonpartisan voters guide features answers to important questions posed to candidates for Wisconsin Supreme Court, three Madison and one Fitchburg city council races, and a Madison and Mount Horeb school board race. These primaries will determine who runs in April so they're important and deserve your attention.
It's getting harder to get reliable, independent information about candidates. We're pleased to report every primary candidate answers the questions. We're not shy about criticizing those who don't. But the answers are there for you. All you have to do is go get them. And then vote.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'