As befits a celebration of innovation and entrepreneurship, Madison's Forward Festival has never been content to rest on its laurels. This is a living, breathing and changing party that this year sports a new name, a new length and a couple of new components. But what it remains is uniquely Madison in its approach and feel and that is a large part of what makes it so attractive.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'