How many times have you watched or read a story about a dispute between a small business person and a government agency? The disagreement is usually acrimonious with elements of unfairness and inflexibility. It's easy to get worked up. Well it looks to us exactly the opposite occurred recently with all involved acting with mutual respect and a desire to do the right thing. How refreshing is that?
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'