State Assembly Republicans wasted no time ousting Bill Kramer as their majority leader in response to allegations that he was sexually inappropriate with two women during a trip last week to Washington DC. Kramer's actions were pretty ugly and certainly unworthy of an elected public servant. We're actually surprised Kramer hasn't resigned his seat yet.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'