Last week an all too familiar scenario repeated itself in the halls of Wisconsin State government. One party, in this case Democrats, proposed new legislation, and a lobbyist group, in this case Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce pledged to aggressively oppose the legislation.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'