Maybe it's just us…but it seems as if the role of non-profits - if not their image - has changed in the last ten years. Non-profits, and those organizations that support them, have become more than just service providers. They have become major employers, more business-like in their operations, more entrepreneurial.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'