There are few honors in this city that top the annual James C. Wright Human Rights Award. The late Reverend Wright was one Madison's greatest champions of civil and human rights. So we are especially pleased to see this year's award go Dr. Floyd Rose.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'