We are less than two weeks away from the deadline for enrolling in the Health Insurance Marketplace under the Affordable Care Act. Enrolling has gotten much easier, and yet we know there are still many people who have not enrolled and are at risk of a possible tax penalty. The biggest issue continues to be simply a lack of knowledge and confusion over where to get answers. We want to help.
Tuesday, WISC-TV is partnering with Covering Kids and Families Wisconsin, the UW Extension, DeanCare HMO, Group Health Cooperative, the Wisconsin Council on Children and Families and others in offering a phone bank, open from 3-7 p.m.
Experts will be on hand to answer your questions on how to enroll, requirements for enrolling, changes to BadgerCare and a host of other issues you may have concerns about. There will be an online chat from 5-7 p.m. You can submit question now if you'd like by visiting www.channel3000.com/aca.
Get the information you need to get the health care that's best for you. Thanks to our partners this coming Tuesday, it may be easier than you think.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'