ADVANCING THE REGION
Zach Brandon had a pretty good day last Thursday. At 8:45 he was publically introduced as the new president of the Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce, and two hours later he was helping break ground on the new Edgewater Hotel redevelopment. Nice way to start your tenure as the private sector economic development leader in Madison.
It won't always be that easy. But we join those who believe Brandon's up to the task and the right guy to move the Greater Madison business community to the next level. And that level is nothing short of nationally recognized and globally competitive. Brandon's job will be to continue the excellent work outgoing president Jennifer Alexander did building on Madison's small business strengths and big business vision while using the Capital city's assets to advance the entire region. Advance Now is the theme. It's also Brandon's challenge. We plan to help him meet it.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprising facts about Madison you might not know
- Capitol Neighborhoods: The heart of the city
- Regent: An area with unmistakable energy
- Tenney-Lapham: A residential hotspot
- Marquette: One of the nations '10 Great Neighborhoods'