When Brian Jansen opened Capitol City Tattoo in 2000, he wanted a place where people felt comfortable as soon as they walked through the door. Even though getting a tattoo has become more popular in recent decades, Jansen says people still have some trepidation about permanently inking their body.
“I definitely feel like tattoo is an art,” says Jansen, who adds that he himself is covered in tattoos. “You can attach all the mystical mumbo jumbo you want to tattooing; but at the end of the day, tattooing is a service.” And that’s why, he says, Capitol City Tattoo clients are treated like family.
Showcase a touch of green while wearing the latest spring fashion trends.Read More »
- Big-City Style at McFee on Main
- Well Suited: Fine Line Custom Attire
- These woman clothing store finalists have raving reviews
- Curate your dream space at Brown & Beam
- American Provenance makes awesome apothecary