Ann Sensenbrenner, owner of Farm to Vase, whose business delivers flowers grown within 100 miles of Madison, says there’s a movement toward “a fresher, more garden-authentic, seasonal look that really has a sense of place.” Among recent requests: brides who want to carry long-stemmed flowers draped across an arm like Miss America.
Lily of the valley blooms in Wisconsin woodlands for a brief period. Kate Middleton included these delicate flowers in her bouquet when she married Prince William.
Hoop It Up
Another trend is “brides who want to carry hoops of flowers.” About the size of an embroidery hoop, these floral wreaths are carried stylishly along the thigh or hip.
Showcase a touch of green while wearing the latest spring fashion trends.Read More »
- Big-City Style at McFee on Main
- Well Suited: Fine Line Custom Attire
- These woman clothing store finalists have raving reviews
- Curate your dream space at Brown & Beam
- American Provenance makes awesome apothecary