Veterinarian Jesse Sondel treats a lot of amazing canines at his clinic, but one stands out as a real winner—no, really, one dog won Best in Show at the Westminster Kennel Club competition this year. Sondel, who opened Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic in 2013, has been caring for this blue-ribbon German shepherd, Rumor Boyles, at the clinic since she was a pup.
Sondel takes care of all kinds of dogs—hunting dogs, agility dogs and even dogs owned by the government. But if you asked him who his favorite is, he’ll probably tell you its his 150-pound bull mastiff, Bob. “He wakes up at my feet,” Sondel says.
Showcase a touch of green while wearing the latest spring fashion trends.Read More »
- Big-City Style at McFee on Main
- Well Suited: Fine Line Custom Attire
- These woman clothing store finalists have raving reviews
- Curate your dream space at Brown & Beam
- American Provenance makes awesome apothecary