Spring Green is a glorious summertime destination. Now is a perfect moment to tour Frank Lloyd Wright's home there and enjoy the Riverview Terrace Café. Domiciled in a landmark designed by the legendary architect to be the gateway to Taliesin, it opened as a restaurant in 1967. Today, it's the starting point for tours and home to a bookstore as well as the café. Not surprisingly, the fare is as attractive and contemporary as the setting and affords a transcendental view of the Wisconsin River. Lunch is served May through October, dinner mid-June through September.
5607 County Rd. C, Spring Green 877-588-7900 x232
Showcase a touch of green while wearing the latest spring fashion trends.Read More »
- Big-City Style at McFee on Main
- Well Suited: Fine Line Custom Attire
- These woman clothing store finalists have raving reviews
- Curate your dream space at Brown & Beam
- American Provenance makes awesome apothecary